Hello Friends! Today I'm excited to share a few very simple ways to use your greetings as the focal point on cards , tags and gifts. Words are powerful and combined with color they make a pretty fun card.
Using our Best Ever Greetings the possibilities are limitless. Here are a few things I always think about when I look at greeting sets.
1. Sometimes simplicity can be just as powerful. Paired with the perfect graphic this simple card says all you need. This is also the perfect way to introduce your "non-stamping" friends into your world. But warn them... it's a slippery slope.Teehee!
2. Embossing in white is always a fun technique but adding a little watercolor wash in a variety of colors will really send the message! It's easy and makes you feel a bit like an artist:)
3. Probably my favorite way to use greetings. Greetings make great backgrounds! You can make them subtle using versamark or give them a little pop with a contrasting color. White- is always a winner.
4. Cut your stamps apart and use in a variety of ways. I cut apart the happy so I could repeat that part of the image in multiple colors. It just makes you feel like you get more for your money.
5. Repetition! Not sure you can really even call this a technique but this simple way of using stamps will always be my quick go to. Using your favorite combination of colors or just use one color this will always make a statement. (layer a little vellum shape for a little extra dimension and you are ready to get this in the mail!
Be sure to get your Best Ever greetings in the shop! I love the versatility this set offers.